17 October 2009



Last night's wild rompus reminded me of my wild, rompatic summer with these wild things. It makes me miss children and their simple happiness.
Last night was, by far, THE funnest movie theatre experience I have ever had.
Someone dressed as Max read Where the Wild Things Are to the whole audience. It was storytelling time for a bunch of strangers in the theatre.
And then----
We played heads up, 7 up!
It's not even that I like that game so much, but I like the fact that everyone was playing together and having a good time. It was special.
I couldn't believe everyone was having so much fun together.
I think this would only happen in Utah.
I'm kinda surprised we didn't end up playing Missionary Tag, actually.

Anyway, I was just tickled the whole night. I feel like I'm never around when cool stuff like that happens. Like my friends, the Parkers, they are always stumbling upon situations where people are doing extra cool or exciting things, like for example, Brooke's professor calls their class a 'gathering' instead of a 'lecture.' (That's the only example I can think of right now, but when I think of more, I'll share)
Do you know what I mean when I say 'cool stuff like that'? I'll try to be less vague.
Fun, out-of-the-ordinary, pleasing things happen to fun, out-of-the-ordinary, pleasing people.
Last night was fun and out-of-the-ordinary and I loved it.
I want that karma to follow me in life.
I will try to be more fun.
funfunfunfun
cutecutecutecute
redredredred

seductive should also be on the list.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Here is (are?) my two cents:

I think most of those really awesome situations in life are made rather than stumbled into. Like if you want silly or pretty things to be in your life you should make 'em happen sistah! I have lots of really stupid ideas that turn into very fun experiences because I end up making more out of them than I ought. Shaking our sins in the ducky pond, Brooke? Can I get an Amen?

So if you want to celebrate NATIONAL WAFFLE DAY or watch all 3 Lord of the Rings movies in a row or dress up as a superhero to a movie premiere than you can just do it. Make whatever you want have meaning.

All those are just examples and have nothing to do with my real life.

I love you!

Elisa said...

We should play more.

kelly said...

so how was the movie, as fun as the preshow??!! you are fun!

LaurenReneeSmith said...

I love you Jessica. My favorite part of this whole post was the last line, I had to smile when I read that. I miss living next door to you!