10 December 2009

Research


Lately, I've been reading lots of blogs. Most belong to people I don't know, but whom I wish I knew. I googled 'head scarves' and was led to this beautiful blog belonging to a designer woman living in Seoul, SK. She is a photographer, believes in God, and drinks coffee from fancy cafes. Her blog was uplifting because she genuinely enjoyed life. It had a nice spirit. This may be worse than facebook stalking. But I came away from the whole experience feeling like "yea, that is something I can do with my life. I can travel and work and be happy and not afraid of success and adventure." That's what I thought to myself. If I was facebook stalking I would have just thought "Why are they having so much fun without me? or what... they're engaged?!"
What a waste of time.
Anyway, I was looking up head scarves because they are an art. I'm going to start wearing them. Especially when I get dreads this Christmas...

4 comments:

Sondra said...

Jessica please, as a gift to me don't get dreads. You have truly beautiful hair. Why would you want to roll it into nappy little dirt rolls?

Kathleen said...

they are an art. i tried it once just to see how it looked and needless to say i took it right off. fail.
ps. are you really getting dreads?

Austin said...

please travel and work and be happy. can i come with you? :)

ps. dreads=awesome.

Marie said...

Red, you are supposed to rule the world, I am sure. Do it. About the dreads: not a huge fan. But if you want 'em, get 'em, damnit. Let's get together, yeah? When? I have a great present for you. Don't buy me one. I don't need presents. I just need to give presents. Peace.