05 November 2009

Took the words right out of my mouth.



Confession: I watched the You're a Jerk tutorial to learn the dance. I want to marry them.
Do you ever hear a song that says exactly what's on your mind? That happened to me today. Thrice.
the submarines|xavia
I don't wanna be
Your favorite enemy
Not when I can be loving you, alright
Why can't it be?
No two people feel
The same way at the same time
drake|the calm
Feeling so distant from everyone I've known.
To make everybody happy I think I would need a clone.
james taylor|mexico
Oh, Mexico
I never really been but I'd sure like to go
Oh, Mexico
I guess I'll have to go now

[i guess this means i'll have to make myself unavailable for everyone and everything in provo by finding a secret lover in Mexico]

2 comments:

Marie said...

Jess, I love you. It was so good seeing you yesterday. Can you come and visit me, please? Take a weekend and be my girlfriend?? Love you so much. You have no idea.

Kayla Smith said...

hey girl did you go teach english in china? I'm trying to look into something for next summer. what's your email? mine is looperkay@gmail.com. Email me hun. I miss you.