29 December 2011

Christmastime

christmas eve






joe & felicita




joann & pete



me & me







joe put too much gas in the creme brulee-er




joann made felicita an apron, oven mitt, and two pot holders




the neighbors




christmas



santa brought new friends for christmas



traditional Christmas dinner with pork roast, german potato salad, german red cabbage, and my childhood
favorite of cream peas

traditional italian dessert with panodoro cake and, well, pie, which is not italian. we'll just say torta di chocolate.





i think the one on the right looks like John Cusack.
slightly.








we always have christmas hats.
i loved christmas this year.




1 comment:

Marie said...

I LOVE YOU YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL SO THERE BEAT THAT! I really love the coral lipstick you are wearing in some of these great pictures. Miss you.