11 August 2011

Giddy-- (adj.) Having a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall or stagger; dizzy. (v.) make someone feel excited to the point of disorientation.

Mumford & Sons//Sigh no more

Serve God, love me, and mend.
This is not the end.
Live unbruised, we are friends.
And I'm sorry,
I'm sorry.


Sigh no more, no more
One foot in sea, one on shore
My heart was never pure
And you know me,
You know me.

And man is a giddy thing
Oh man is a giddy thing
Oh man is a giddy thing
Oh man is a giddy thing

Love it will not betray you, dismay, or enslave you,
It will set you free.
Be more like the man you were made to be.

There is a design,
An alignment to cry,
Of my heart to see
The beauty of love as it was made to be.

1 comment:

tifsong said...

that song makes me giddy too.

oh wait. that's not what we're talking about is it?